A warm welcome and thank you for your interest.
Conradie Penhill Artisanal Wines is a boutique winery based at the foothills of the famous Langeberg Mountains in the Nuy Valley, situated between Worcester and Robertson in the Cape Winelands of South Africa. The company was created in January 2015 through the formation of a partnership between Gareth and Kate Penny, owners of the nearby, beautifully restored Penhill Manor, and the award winning, fifth generation winemaker of Conradie Family Vineyards Private Cellar, C.P. Conradie.
We produce two ranges of wines, most of which have won either gold or double gold awards in both South Africa’s and international top wine award competitions. Our existing Conradie Family Vineyards range consists of mainly single noble variety white and red wines including our award winning 2008 and 2009 Frederick Conrady Method Cap Classique sparkling wine and our 2009 Red Muscadel. Our new Penhill range, launched for the first time in September 2015, consists of four blended varietal wines, two premium white blend wines and two premium red blend wines.
Our aim is to produce and offer these superb handcrafted wines at the highest possible levels of quality and with commensurate promotion and customer service levels. We offer 5 key services:
1. Direct Sales and Delivery of our Award Winning Wines – at our cellar and to any address in South Africa and the UK mainland, Ireland, Offshore Islands and Europe.
2. A UK and European Cellar Direct Service – offered at our cellar in South Africa to facilitate the convenient and efficient ordering and delivery of our wines to visitors’ homes or businesses on their return to the UK and Europe.
3. Masterclass and Tutored Educational Tasting Events – presented by our award winning partner and winemaker, C.P. Conradie, in South Africa and in the UK, Europe and other international markets. This is to facilitate a greater customer and consumer understanding and appreciation of our wines.
4. Promotional Tasting Events – to generate awareness and trial of our wines at prestigious indoor and outdoor events throughout South Africa, the UK, Europe and other international markets.
5. Wine Advice – provided by our expert winemaker and knowledgeable staff to match the specific wine style and taste preferences of our customers.
We hope you will explore our prestigious wine list and enjoy reading our website. We are confident that you will appreciate our fine range of premium award winning, handcrafted wines on offer, at prices that fairly reflect their quality. Should you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via any of the methods below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
With kind regards
GARETH & KATE PENNY, C. P. & LEANA CONRADIE